Texas General Square Candles are handmade right in the heart of Texas. People from across the US seek out this candle company because the candles have the best distribution of scent that we have EVER seen. These little square votive candles put off enough scent to fragrance an entire house. People buy them by the handfuls. 18 hour burn time. Dimensions: 2" x 2" x2".
- Fried Green Tomato - to be honest...they smell nothing like fried green tomatoes but they do have a delicious crisp scent of melon, peach, and green apple. Everyone just gets a kick out of giving or getting a Fried Green Tomato candle!
- Hya Honey - honey suckle & blue hyacinth combine for a scent that will make you swoon.
- Imperial Pink - grapefruit, apricot, plum and sugar.
- Lavender & Mint - lavender and garden mint combine to make this calming and peaceful scent.
- Marmalade - spice, nutmeg, cinnamon and fresh-cut orange combine in this traditional scent that reminds us of home.
- Moon & Sea - the ultimate summer scent. The calming layers of blue on this votive have hints of anise hyssop & rosemary mint.
- Ooh La La - creme brulee and sweet almond blended together in Heaven!
- Pina Colada - coconut, pineapple, and mango papaya.
- Tafetta - if tafetta had a smell, it would definitely smell like this scrumptious blend of hints of melon, rose, apple and peach.
- Tangello - the delicate fragrance of vanilla and oranges. It reminds us of creamsicles and summertime!