- Peaches & Cream Dip Mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 package sugar cookie dough
- sliced peaches
Prepare Peaches & Cream Dip Mix as called for on product tag. Allow mix to chill in fridge for at least 1 hour. Spread sugar cookie dough on round pan in large pizza-shape. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Allow cookie pizza crust to cool in fridge before adding toppings. Once cooled, add layer of Peaches & Cream Dip mixture to cookie crust as "sauce" for your pizza. Add toppings per your taste / preferences (pictured with sliced peaches and blueberries as toppings).
Fluffy Peaches & Cream Dessert
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 packet Peaches & Cream Dip Mix
- 1-8oz container frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip) or prepared whipped cream
- 2-15oz cans peaches, drained and chopped
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups blueberries, optional
In a large bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, sour cream, and Peaches & Cream Dip Mix. Add in chopped and drained peaches, mini marshmallows and thawed whipped topping. Fold together. Optional: fold in two cups fresh blueberries. Chill for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.