- 1 packet Cranberry & Walnut Dip Mix
- 1 carton (6 oz. size) chicken, -or- turkey -or- pork flavored stuffing
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth (may substitute water)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
In a medium saucepan heat broth (or water) to a boil. Add butter and packet of Cranberry & Walnut Dip Mix, stir to mix. Place lid on pan and simmer on low for 5 minutes. Add stuffing mix and stir mix completely. Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 5 minutes, Fluff with a fork and serve. If mixture appears to dry add a small amount of water to moisten.
*you may substitute Cranberry Orange Dip Mix, Honey Apple Pecan Dip Mix, Mom's Apple Pie Dip Mix in the stuffing recipe.
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 packet Cranberry & Walnut Dip Mix (dry)
- 1 cup (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 cup (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
Preheat oven to 350°. Combine hot water and Cranberry & Walnut Dip Mix in a small bowl. Set aside for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, combine sour cream, cheeses, and onion in a greased baking dish. Add Cranberry & Walnut Dip Mix and stir again to combine. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until cheeses have melted and are lightly brown. Serve with wheat crackers, bread slices, or pita chips.
- 1 package Cranberry & Walnut Dip Mix
- 1/8 cup hot water
- 16 oz. (2 packages) cream cheese (softened)
- Chopped or ground nuts (optional)