- 1/8 cup Farmhouse Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 lb. farmer's market baby carrots
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
Preheat oven to 400°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper. In a zip lock bag combine olive oil and baby carrots shake to coat carrots in oil. Add Farmhouse Ranch to bag and shake carrots until evenly coated. Bake for 15-18 minutes* or until carrots are tender, but still crisp. Serve immediately.
*Baking time may vary depending on the size of the carrots.
Farmhouse Ranch Popcorn
- 2 teaspoons Farmhouse Ranch Dip Mix*
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 16 cups hot popped popcorn
Mix 2 teaspoons Farmhouse Ranch Dip Mix* with melted butter or margarine. Mix well. Toss with popcorn in a large plastic bowl. Serve immediately.
*Mix up spices (in a small bowl or plastic bag) before measuring to assure even distribution of ingredients.
Ranch Oyster Crackers
- 1/2 packet (1/8 cup) Farmhouse Ranch Dip Mix*
- 1 package/box (9 oz.) oyster crackers
- 1/4 cup olive oil or unsalted butter
Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Place crackers in a plastic zipper-type bag (1-gallon size). Pour oil over crackers in bag, seal bag, and toss to coat crackers. Add 1/8 cup of the dry mix to cracker/oil mixture in bag, seal the bag, and toss again until evenly coated. Pour mixture from the bag onto a baking sheet, spread out evenly. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
* Mix up spices (in a small bowl or plastic bag) before measuring to assure even distribution of ingredients.