- 1 packet Fruit Dip Mix (mixed according to directions)
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar (or sugar to taste)
- Add squeeze butter/margarine to develop crust-like consistency
- 3-4 cups fresh fruit (of choice)
Mix graham crackers, sugar, and squeeze butter/margarine in zip-lock type bag until you obtain consistency for patting crust into pie pan (aluminum-type camping pan). You may either spread Fruit Dip Mix on top of crust and then add fruit, or fold fruit into dip and then spread on top of graham cracker crust. Ready to eat or keep in cooler until ready to serve.