Follow directions on Key Lime Cooler Dip Mix packet to prepare dip mix. After whipping with mixer, fold in an 8 oz. container of whipped topping. In a large, zipper-type bag, place approximately 24 gingersnap cookies; crush with a rolling pin or another heavy object. Place 1/8 cup crushed gingersnaps in bottom of each parfait glass (this recipe will make 8 parfaits). Fill each parfait glass halfway with Key Lime mixture. Garnish each parfait with small amount of gingersnap crumbs. Chill before serving.
Key Lime Cooler Mousse Pie
- Key Lime Cooler Dip Mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. whipped topping
- 1 pre made graham cracker crust
- 1 drop green food coloring, optional
Prepare Key Lime Cooler Dip Mix according to package directions. After whipping with a mixer, fold in an 8 oz. container of whipped topping. Spoon mixture into a ready-made graham cracker pie crust. Chill 4 hours before serving.
*May also use individually sized dessert shells.
Key Lime Cooler Dessert Ball
- 1 packet Key Lime Cooler Dip Mix
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened*
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 2/3 cup of graham cracker crumbs
Beat softened cream cheese and butter together until creamy using an electric mixer on medium speed. Add packet of Key Lime Cooler Dip Mix; mix well to blend. Cover and chill 2 hours, or until firm. Shape chilled mixture into a ball, and roll in graham cracker crumbs. Serve with apple slices, vanilla cookies, or graham crackers.
* Cream cheese may be softened in microwave. Blend cream cheese to avoid any "hot spots" before adding to recipe.