Free Shipping Over $75
For Your Closet
For Your Kitchen
For Your Home
Shop By Category
Shop By Brand
Bean and Corn salsa with a Chipotle kick! 14 oz. Delicious. Artisan. Awesome. Eat (and share) with pride! Made in Holland, Michigan.
Ingredients: Tomatoes, Black Beans, Onions, Water, Tomato Paste (Tomatoes, Water), Corn, Sugar, Apple Cider Vinegar (Apple Cider Vinegar, Water), Red Peppers, Green Peppers, Garlic, Jalapeño Peppers, Spices, Sea Salt, Citric Acid.
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 2 tablespoons (31g), Servings: 12, Amount Per Serving: Calories 20, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein <1g, Vitamin A (4% DV), Vitamin C (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.