Free Shipping Over $75
For Your Closet
Become immersed with the rise of a new era feeling while carrying the Detroit Handbag by Jenna Kator.
• 11” w | 9” h | 4.5” d - Shoulder drop: 10.5”
• Nickel hardware
• Top zip closure
• Adjustable detachable matching crossbody strap
• Interior pockets: center zip divider, 1 zip, slip (2 front, 1 back)
• Interior: key rope, pen slots
• Exterior back snap pocket
• Bottom feet
• Dust bag
• Flower pin mounted logo
Behind the Design-
For nearly 60 years, projects have failed promises of urban revival including years of hopeless headlines. Today, ongoing investment and construction symbolize a new era in Detroit, Michigan.
About the Designer-
Jenna Kator is a Michigan State University graduate and worked in the automotive industry and with the economic downturn she lost her job. She took that opportunity to proudly style handbags paying tribute to her home by naming each style of bag after a place in Michigan. Each bag is vegan consisting of polyurethane, an non-PVC synthetic but each bag looks, feels and smells leather-like.