- 2 (10 oz.) cans refrigerated flakey biscuit dough
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. Garlic & Herb Spread Mix, dry
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated-divided
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare 12-cup tube pan (i.e. Bundt style) by greasing pan with butter or margarine or cooking spray. Melt butter (or margarine) in a microwave safe bowl. Sprinkle dry Garlic & Herb Spread Mix and salt* over melted butter and whisk with a fork (some small lumps may remain). Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. One at a time, coat biscuits pieces in the melted butter and place in the bottom of the pan creating one layer around the pan. Sprinkle 1/8 cup of Parmesan cheese on this layer and continue coating biscuit pieces in butter and make another layer in pan. Pour in any remaining butter evenly over biscuit pieces in the pan and top with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown, and dough is cooked through in the center. Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes then invert pan onto a large serving dish. Allow pan to remain upside down for another 5 minutes, this allows residual butter to soak into biscuit pieces. Remove pan and enjoy!
*additional salt is not needed if you are using salted butter or margarine.
One Pan Goulash
- 1 to 2 lbs. ground beef*
- 1 onion chopped (approx. 1 cup)
- 1Tbl. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups (16 oz.) beef broth
- 1 (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 2 tsp. Garlic & Herb Spread Mix, dry
- 1/2-1 tsp. salt, to taste
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped, optional
- 1/2-1 tsp. sugar, optional
In a large pot over high heat cook the ground beef with onion, green pepper (optional) and Worcestershire Sauce for approximately 8 minutes or until meat is cooked (no longer pink). Stir meat frequently while cooking. Stir in all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium low, cover pot and simmer 6 to 8 minutes; until macaroni is cooked tender. Stir occasionally. Serves 6-8. Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
*can substitute ground turkey, chicken, venison or plant-based crumble
**8 oz. = 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
Garlic & Herb Cheese Bombs
- 2 cans (7.5 oz, ea.) refrigerated dinner biscuits
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, cut into 20 small cubes
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic & Herb Spread Mix (dry)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Separate the biscuit dough into individual pieces. Place one cube of mozzarella in the center of each piece of dough. Carefully wrap the dough around the mozzarella cube and pinch dough closed. Place rolls seam side down onto greased baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until the tops of the rolls turn golden brown. While the rolls bake, combine Garlic & Herb Spread Mix and melted butter. Set aside. When rolls are finished, remove from oven immediately and brush on Garlic butter mixture. Lightly sprinkle with salt, if desired. Serve while hot.
- 3/4 tsp. Garlic & Herb Spread Mix
- 4 slices stale bread, cubed (crusts work great)
- 1 tbs. Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup. margarine or butter
In a large glass bowl, melt butter in microwave. Add Garlic & Herb Spread Mix and Parmesan cheese. Fold in bread cubes; toss again until well coated. Heat on high in the microwave for 3 minutes. Toss again. Heat on high 1 more minute. Toss bread cubes again. Repeat on high for an additional minute or until bread crumbs are crisp. You may also toast crotons in the oven on a baking sheet at 350 degrees.
Garlic & Herb Parmesan Cheeseball
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Garlic & Herb Spread Mix (dry)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, optional
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Shape into a ball. Roll in walnuts if desired. Chill for 2 hours. Serve with vegetables and crackers.
Weeknight Garlic Bread
- 3/4 tsp. Garlic & Herb Spread Mix (dry)
- 1/8 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 oz. (1 stick) butter or margarine; softened
- 1 loaf French baguette or Italian bread
Preheat oven to 350°. Add Garlic & Herb Spread Mix and Worcestershire sauce to butter or margarine. Mix well, spread on bread, and bake just until golden brown.
Add 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese to the bread before baking.
Garlic & Herb Stuffed Mushroom Appetizer
- 1 cup (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp. Garlic & Herb Spread Mix (dry)
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 20 to 25 medium-size mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
Preheat oven on broil setting. Soften cream cheese in microwave. Add Worcestershire sauce, Garlic & Herb Spread Mix, and Parmesan cheese. Mix well until blended. Fill mushrooms with cream cheese mixture. Place on baking sheet under broiler until light brown. Serve immediately.
Shirley's Easy Marinara Sauce
- 1 Tbls. Garlic & Herb Spread Mix (dry)
- 2 (14-½ oz. ea.) cans diced tomatoes (or stewed or sliced)
- 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1 Tbls. sugar
Combine all ingredients in large saucepan; stir. Bring to boil over medium heat; reduce heat and simmer approximately 30 minutes. Serve on top of pasta. This is also delicious simmered with chicken breasts.
Garlic Shrimp in Foil
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic & Herb Spread Mix
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 lbs. raw, medium-sized shrimp, peeled and deveined
Cream butter with Garlic & Herb Spread Mix and salt. Fold heavy foil into 9 by 9 inch squares. Divide shrimp evenly among foil squares, placing in center. Top with a Tbls. of butter mixture. Close foil around shrimp and twist top to seal. Grill over hot coals for 15 minutes. Taste for doneness. Serve in foil packages with crusty French bread to dip in butter/garlic sauce. Serves 6.
Dish may be prepared in advance and frozen uncooked. If cooking from frozen, add 10 minutes to cooking time.
Garlic & Herb Cheese Log
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. Garlic & Herb Spread Mix
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
Coating for Garlic Cheese Log:
- 2 tsp. Pesto Parmesan Bread Dipping Mix (May substitute 1 tsp. basil & 1 tsp. parsley flakes for Pesto Parmesan Bread Dipping Mix)
- 2 Tbls. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c. finely chopped walnuts
Microwave cream cheese for 30 seconds, or until very soft. Add remaining Cheese Log ingredients; mix well until smooth. Place onto large piece of plastic wrap and roll into log shape. Wrap completely with plastic wrap and chill until firm. Mix coating ingredients in a small bowl. Remove Cheese Log from refrigerator, unwrap and pat coating mixture into the log, rolling until completely coated. Cover and chill 4 hours or more. Serve with crackers or pretzels.
Zesty Garlic & Herb Roasted Potatoes
- 1 Tbls. Garlic & Herb Spread Mix
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip® or Miracle Whip Light Salad Dressing®
- 2 lbs. small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 Tbls. water
Preheat oven to 400°. Mix Garlic & Herb Spread Mix, salad dressing, and water in a large bowl. Add potatoes; toss to coat and sprinkle with seasoning salt. Place potatoes on greased cooking sheet. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Flip potatoes over after 15 minutes of baking. Makes 8 servings.