- 1 package Pineapple Pecan Mix prepared with (1 cup of sour cream, 8 oz. cream cheese, 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained)
- 2 cups of cooked, cubed chicken
- 1 cup sliced celery (optional)
Make Pineapple Pecan Mix according to directions. Fold in 2 cups of cooked cubed chicken and celery, if desired. If mixture is too thick you may thin with mayonnaise (use real mayonnaise, not salad dressing such as Miracle Whip®). Allow to chill overnight or a minimum of 6 hours.
Tastes great served on mini-croissants or on honey wheat cocktail bread by Rubschlager® (usually found in deli section).
Tropical Ham Roll-Ups
- 1 packet Pineapple Pecan Mix
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 20 oz. can crushed pineapple (well drained)
- Ham or Turkey slices
Add entire packet of Pineapple Pecan Mix to cream cheese and crushed pineapple. Mix well. Spread mixture onto ham or turkey slices*. Roll into tube shapes and chill 4 hours. Slice into circles and serve.
*May spread mixture onto soft flour tortilla shells instead.